Info about today’s event:
- Due to the recent COVID surge, we are limiting personal interactions this year and providing drive-thru service for document shredding and electronic recycling. Please do the following:
- Pull through either of the drive-thru service lanes as directed by our team members.
- Remain in your vehicle as our team members unload your papers and electronics
- Make a donation to the Denver Rescue Mission to combat homelessness in our community. We require a minimum donation of at least $15 for processing of T.V.’s under 32″ and $25 for T.V.’s 32″ or larger. All donations are appreciated and go to a great cause.
- Let our team members know if you have any specific questions or concerns about your items.
- Exit the service lanes once your vehicle is unloaded.
- Come again next year for a more-typical, personal experience… we hope!
Free Identity Theft Protection and Cybersecurity
Click the image below for important info regarding FREE Identity Theft Protection and Cybersecurity for you and your family:
Do you worry about your parents, grandparents, or other elderly loved ones? Our MedicalAlert pendants can give you (and them) peace of mind knowing assistance is just a button-push away. Click the image below to learn more.